Monday, March 19, 2007

Magic Twigs


Sometimes I go to The Place Of Magic Twigs




and I cover myself with them




then I dream about The Red Tree...

"I am The Red Tree. What do you want?"
"I want to listen to you sing."
"Okay then."

(Sings)..

"I dreamt a dream about a turtle
Living in a lovely way
Then I picked it up and hurtled
It across the motorway
Hey hey."

"Did you like that?" asked The Red Tree.
"Yes very much, thank you," I replied.




Then I usually wake up somewhere like a shop (I don't know why) and shake hands with people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have very polite manners BoiledEggInADeckchair. Which isn't normal. You might need to hurtle some things ... like a turtle.

merlinprincesse said...

I see a twig
In your blue wig.
Ain't that funny?
Baby!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Anonymous.. *HURTLE DECKCHAIR AT YOU*

MyrtlePimples..
Big fat twig
Fat big wig
Big twig wig
Blue pig.

crazzy piggy said...

Oh! :@.
Did you say Blue Pig?
Do you know something about the Blue Pig?
Oh! I'm not suppose to talk about this....
Very, very dangerous...
:@.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

No not me , I know nothing about the Blue Pig (sshhh).

crazzy piggy said...

Pfew!
Be careful, the Blue Pig is everywhere...
:@.