Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged


"Hello," said a voice.
I looked and saw myself in a teapot.
"I come," it continued "from a parallel teapot universe to yours and I have to tell you seven weird things about yourself."
"Go on then," I said.


"Number Seven..
You were boiled in a saucepan by Arkan Barkum in a secret way on a Tuesday.

Number Four..
You talk to yourself in a teapot.

Number One..
You hav'nt got a hole.

Number Five..
You think a cuckoo is a coot and a coot thinks you're a cuckoo.

Number Three..
You posted a book about Leonardo Da Vinci to him because you coloured-in his drawings and wanted to know what he thought, and he wrote back and told you.

Number Two..
You invented clip-on planets but left them on a bus (a big bus).

Number Six..
You once made a kaleidoscope out of a dead cat."


I said "Teapot Me, I want you to know I'm looking at you looking at me and I know you know that I know you know I know that."



I was tagged by Perriette and am supposed to tag seven other people but I won't because I don't know seven other people plus I WILL NEVER BE CONTROLLED BY ANYONE!!!!!

13 comments:

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Thank you Teapot for helping the Egg. He would be lost without you. You don't have to tag "people", plush toys (hint hint) and other eggs or creatures will do (hint hint).

What did Leonardo say?

Also, I know Arkan Barkum and he did NOT boil you on a Tuesday!

Merlin the Hoot Kat said...

Don't listen to Perriette... She's a bad bad bad kitty....:)

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Perriette.. I think I know what you mean, but I have to do some sight-seeing in my deckchair before I do that.

Leonardo said he was started.

You don't know Arkan Barkum and I WAS boiled on a Tuesday.

MerlinTheHootCar.. she seems like a potato.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Startled not started.

Anonymous said...

That's right. I'm startled but nit started. Will be back with MORE .... Nit nit but not.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

It must be nearly nit time there.

Anonymous said...

Isit that time already BoiledEggInADeckchair?

Number One: You have a hole NOW! *tapping with a teaspoon*
Number Six: What was the dead cat’s name? Look behind you!!!! MWAHAHHAAA
Number Five: You ARE a CUCKOO!!!!
Number Eight: You are now a Pelican!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

*OUCH* *OUCH*

It was Hellcat AAARRGGHHH!!!

I am a cuckoo up a pipe.

I am a pelican without a paddle.

I AM BOILEDEGGINADECKCHAIR!!!!!

Joy Eliz said...

What? You weren't boiled in a Teapot?
Now, that is weird!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Have you had another exploding cigar?

Anonymous said...

That's a deckchair Joy Eliz is smoking!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

As long as it's not mine... ohh NNNOOOOO!!!!!

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Merlin, I'd scratch your eyes out but looks like someone has beat me to it.

He was startled? I understand.

Do To! Was Not!