Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Night Out

This happened in this order i.e.... egg... e.g. the top picture in this post is the first one, and the bottom one is the last one.





Before leaving for a good night out, I need to look in The Bendy Mirror and play air-guitar, but on this occasion I could'nt find it (the mirror, not the air-guitar).





I saw the moon on my way out and deciced not to throw my deckchair at it.





This is me approachng the club and looking forward to a drink.





When I got inside, everyone was having a staring competition.





On my way to the bar, this person got wedged under the ceiling (and a vampire bit him).





This is me on my way to the bar again (and the vampire bites his nails).





My head was spinning, but I won a drink competition with the person on the right.





The prize was a free taxi home, but I ignored it (and the moon). I did'nt want to be contolled by them.

4 comments:

Merlin the Hoot Kat said...

What a night, Dude! Next time I'll go with ya! I am really cool! And I can jump over that mooo...n.... Yes I assure you I can! Meooow!

crazzy piggy said...

Soon I will go in Australia. Do you habiter near Australia? Maybe I will traverser your pays on my way there... I never saw vampire before...
:@)

Hellcat said...

That hairy stuff on your Egghead is looking dishevelled at the end of your night out! I'll CRUNCH you if you EVER roll MyWay and steal that Deckchair!

Hellcat said...

Do you have an eggache?