Friday, January 19, 2007

SUPER-HERO (Illustration Friday)


My Super-Hero is HELLCAT because She's hairy and says things I don't understand. She is advertizing for assistants, and this is my application to be one of Her Chosen Decimals. I think my name is suitable (she says it is'nt). I'm not a Cat but I can wear a hairy sock if it helps.

I've written a poem about Hellcat..

"Through the chairs and
More chicken talks
(cluck cluck)
Not singing or dancing.

See all chickens
Hair walks clucky
(And) singing and dancing
Without one."

I drew the above picture of Hellcat too.

11 comments:

Hellcat said...

NOT EGGSTATIC!

*crunch* *crunch*

merlinprincesse said...

Wonderful portrait! *though the tail is missing*...

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Hellcat... that's right, eggs move. *ouch* *ouch*

MerlinPrncesse.. thank you. What's a tail?

Unknown said...

gold star

merlinprincesse said...

A tail is a thing that helps to keep the balance. Some people should have one....

crazzy piggy said...

... et les petites whiskers?
Vous avez forget the little whiskers!
:@)
Tail? Balance? J'ai une tail, but do not give me la balance... :@/

Jolie poetry! :@)

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations, great work!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Ellis Nadler... Thank you, I will put it somewhere safe!

MerlinPrincesse... Yes, people who walk on long strings above canyons have tails. I don't do that so I don't have a tail.

CrazyPig... I don't want to whisk Hellcat! You must like to walk on long string. I like Hellcat and wrote a poem about her.

Anonymous... I tried my best, thank you.

valerie walsh said...

you my friend are brilliant!

Hellcat said...

And she reckons Hellcat is a Kook! Googeyegg *vomit*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Valgalart.. I'm asleep, thank you.

Hellcat.. You've been sick on your paws!