Monday, June 11, 2007

Doctor In The House


On Tuesdays I open my free doctor's surgery on a bench in town.
"Doctor BoiledEggInADeckChair, my knee has been breaking wind since you ***ppfft*** operated on my elbow," said this patient.
"You mean your knee farts?" I asked.
"Yes ***pppfffft*** it does," he replied.
"Was that your knee?"
"No that was me... ***PPPFFFFFTT*** ..but that was my knee."
"Mmmmm I see."





"Well," I said "I think you should know what I want you to know, and what I want you to know is this.. you must stay away from me for ten years and wear a space suit."
"***PPPFFFFTT*** oh no," he replied.
"Yes, and I'll write a prescription for your space suit, it's a National Health one so don't go to space in it or you'll die."
"Okay doc if you say so ***PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT***."





"I'M HEALING THE SICK AND MENDING THE LAME
THEY FART AND THEY CLICK AND I AM TO BLAME
AAARRRGG HA HAAAAA," I shouted.

These two where impressed by my medical skill I could tell.

14 comments:

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Actually the guys at the bottom are laught at YOU. Silly egg.

Anonymous said...

too bad. i was getting all aroused looking at your sexy, naked legs till i found out they farted.

captain modroom9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Perriette.. I want you to know that is what being impressed looks like and it happens often.

Fartless.. I don't have legs I'M BOILED EGG IN A DECKCHAIR and I practice medicine on a Tuesday!!!!!

merlinprincesse said...

Can I have an appointment? My left elbow is purring....

merlinprincesse said...

And my right knee is singing "La Marseillaise"! Damn! And I'm not even French! That must be genetic!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

It seems you need to grow some geraniums on your cranium and blow a trumpet at yourself.

merlinprincesse said...

OH!!!! It worked! Thanks! :))))

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

That's okay I like to heal people.

Anonymous said...

Now BoiledEggInADeckchair is a Quack, his Mummy MUST HAVE BEEN A DUCK! HHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAA *pft*

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Anonybird, are you responsible for laying this Egg? If so, off to jail with you, too!

Anonymous said...

NOW you talk to me Perriette? You are still insane ...

Catnapping said...

oh. "said this patient"

I totally missed that part.

heeeeeeee

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Anon.. she was a certified duck.

Catnapping.. I never miss a patient.