Friday, June 15, 2007

Telephone


"Hello, I don't know where my deckchair is," I said.
"Who is this?" asked someone.
"This is BoiledEggInADeckChair. Who are you?"
"This is MI6, hold the line a moment whilst I put you through to someone.... .... ....Hello, this is MI6 Deckchair Department, it appears you've lost your deckchair."
"Yes I know. Can you tell me where it is?"
"No it's a secret, but if you find it then let us know and we'll tell you where it is because it won't be a secret anymore."
"That sounds like a good idea, thank you."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What country is M16 in and how many drinks make 40 pees?

Anonymous said...

You look NAKED without your deckchair, BoiledEggWithout ADeckchair!

merlinprincesse said...

I've seen a flying deckchair in the sky yesterday! Maybe it's migration time? Don't panic, Egggoooooo! I'm sure somebody will throw it back at you!!! *tryingtothrowtheoneIcaught butnotenoughspininmyarm*

Anonymous said...

It aint no boomerang MerlinPrincesse!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Anonymous.. it's in the country where I am and it pees a lot here.

I'VE GOT MY SHELL ON!!

MertyPieChops.. it must have gone on holiday, I expect MI6 know about it though.