Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Spinning Tunes


"Yo DJ," I said "I have travelled to yo from the other side (of the dance floor) word up. CAN YOU HEAR ME!!?? I think that you think you can control people's thinking with your dial controls."




"But I want you to know that it's me who controls you, so if you don't spin 'Black Betty' by The Ram Jam Band on your decks I'll drink your beer and piss up your T-shirt."




He said "spin on this" and suddenly I spun...





...until the inside of my mind travelled to the other side, and then it went up the chimney and into the night sky, and I began to sing...

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE OUTSIDE
OF MY MIND HAS GONE
I THINK IT WANTS TO HIDE
AND SOUND LIKE A GONG
GONE WRONG."

"WRONG GONG RON!!!

LONG GONE GONG!!!!

DING DONG BONG!!!!!!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pissed up anyway DIDN'T YOU BoiledEggInADeckchair!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I went round and around and my mind went up the chimney!

Anonymous said...

That was more than your 'mind' in the sky BoiledEggInADeckchair!

Anonymous said...

Was Black Betty there?

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

Who let you out of jail, Egg goo? I'm returning your fleas...here. I can see in the first picture you passed some on to the DJ.

merlinprincesse said...

Eggs have fleas?

Anonymous said...

Is it true that boiled eggs jump if you spin them?

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Anon.. I think Black Betty was in my deckchair!

Perriette.. thank you for the fleas. I know you have a flea circus in your tea-cup.

MerlinPropellers.. Perriette has.

Dizzy.. they do but not everyone sees it.

Anonymous said...

Do you think Black Betty stole your Deckchair? If some minor adjustments were done, like the opposite to what could be done to Dizzy's Crow, you could be a BoiledEggWithAnUmbrellaAndThong instead!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Black Betty was everywhere except on the decks. I would'nt want a name that was very long.

studio lolo said...

Hey that DJ scrambled your brains!